Two 115 VAC/20A circuits, each with a grounded 3-prong receptacle.
Deionized water at 1 meg/ohm resistivity or better for lens washing. Direct water feed requires a ½” water line and a near-by floor drain.
3/8” Airline with a 1/4” Female Quick Disconnect Coupler. Compressed Air at 80PSI with 10CFM minimum rate to ISO Standard 141.
Air exchange rate of 4– 5 cycles per hour. A normal HVAC systems will provide 3 - 6 air exchanges per hour.
25” Wide x 30” Deep x 76” High
The OTB uses an On The Block (OTB) system for unmatched yields. In addition to providing front side lens protection, the OTB eliminates high-index lens warping. Several machine and process enhancements combine to produce higher yields than were previously possible.
On The Block Coating Benefits:
- Front-side lens surface protection
- Eliminates hi-Index lens warping
- Minimizes handling/lens preparation
Heated Wash Process:
- Superior cleaning results
- Reduces debris particulates on lens surface
Water Quality Monitor:
- Alerts the operator when the water quality falls below acceptable levels.
UV Light Intensity Monitor:
- Alerts operator when the UV light intensity falls below acceptable curing levels
Enhanced Air Filtration:
- Using cleaner air for drying the lens reduces particulates or pitting on the lens surface.
Advanced Controls with Interactive Software:
- Self-diagnostic programming
- On screen manuals and maintenance guides
- Simple touch screen navigation
What Does this Mean for the OTB Owner?
Over a three month time span, an optical lab ran a test on over 120,000 lenses to compare the performance of the MR3 to the OTB. This test produced a 50% reduction in breakage from the previous MR3 levels!
Click here to download the OTB product literature sheet.